Advanced Single Substrate Cleaner ASC 5500
ASC 5500 ensures 100% soft defect removal, careful PSM cleaning and minimal residual ions
during critical cleaning stages.
- Resist strip and pre-clean
- Final clean
- Pellicle adhesive cleaning
- Backside cleaning of pellicallized masks
ASC 5500 can be equipped for fully automated processing of multiple types of substrate
- Binary and phase shift masks
- Photomasks and other square substrates up to 9”
- Round Substrates (wafers or imprint masks) up to 300mm
ASC 5500 meets and exceeds safety and ergonomic standards, SEMI S2-0302 and SEMI S8-0701,
and is CE marked.
Product Features & Highlights
- Highest first pass cleaning yield, resulting in extended mask life.
- Minimal phase and transmission change.
- Low residual ion concentrations avoiding haze.
- Enables both dry and wet cleaning processes, reducing chemicals usage: Dual Megasonic cleaning,
In-situ SC1, In-Situ SPM, 172nm UV dry cleaning, Ultra-Clean hot DI rinse
- ESD-safe cleaning
- Monitoring PoU media parameters
- Low cost of ownership with small footprint (1200 x 1200mm)
- High reliability and uptime, proven by large installed base of > 200 systems (ASx series)
- Fully automated, including SMIF load / unload
- Equipment clustering option, e.g. with Pellicle mount station or inspection station