The HMxSquare is designed to address the needs of customers in the semiconductor industry requiring high quality substrate processing for photomask applications as well as opto-electronics, OLED, and special semiconductor back-end (MEMS) applications. It offers develop, etch and cleaning functionalites.
The HMxSquare is manually operated and enables processing of small series or pilot production of special substrate. It combines stability and reliability of the proven performance of the original HMx series platform with today’s needs for electronic control functions, implementation of new cleaning techniques and environmental and safety requirements.
Interested in refurbished HMx series systems? Please click here.
- 3 mm – 250 nm technology
- State-of-the-art electronics and software
- Variety of different chucks for damage-free handling
- Safe storage of chemicals
- Footprint of 960 x 1120 mm for the base cabinet and 300 x 1070 mm for the media cabinet
- Industry’s highest first pass cleaning yield
- Least amount of expensive cleanroom space