Personal Prospects and Progress at SUSS MicroTec
The SUSS MicroTec Group is a supplier of equipment and process solutions for microstructuring applications with more than sixty years of engineering experience. The solution portfolio covers all performance relevant steps for wafer processing ranging from coating, baking, developing, aligning to wafer bonding as well as photomask cleaning equipment. It is complemented by specialized add-ons such as nanoimprint lithography tools and optical lenses.
We owe our strong world market position to our employees – to each individual one. We give our employees the opportunity to bring in their own ideas and to develop their skills and knowledge further by working in an environment with flat command structures and short decision paths. Furthermore we offer flexible working time models, a broad variety of social security benefits as well as a very attractive compensation package. We are looking for people who want to grow with us and who strive for making our products better every day.
On the following pages you will find further information regarding your carrier at SUSS MicroTec.
Garching / Germany
Sternenfels / Germany
- CAD-Konstrukteur (m/w)
- Stellvertretenden Produktionsleiter (m/w)
- Studien-/Bachelor-Arbeit: Präzisions-Hotplate
- Mitarbeiter in der Inbetriebnahme (m/w)
- Softwareentwickler (m/w)
- Servicetechniker (m/w)
- Auszubildende Mechatroniker (m/w)
- Auszubildende Elektroniker für Betriebstechnik (m/w)
- Bachelor-/Master-Arbeit: „Smart datalogging“
- Studien-/Bachelor-Arbeit: Analyse Speditionsvolumen Landverkehr
- Studien-/Bachelor-Arbeit: Effizienzsteigerung von Produktionsclustern
- Studien-/Bachelor-Arbeit: Präzisions-Dispenssysteme
Neuchâtel / Switzerland
Didn’t find anything? Please do not hesitate to send your unsolicited application to: gabriele.steidl-eichler(at)suss.com