SUSS MicroTec - UK Lithography Conference
We welcome you and your colleagues to register and attend the first SUSS MicroTec "UK Lithography Conference" designed to educate, inform and to provide networking opportunities with other participants from research and industry.
The event is being hosted by Rutherford Appleton Laboratory and is free for all respective delegates (refreshments, lunch and parking also included).
1. Space for RAL Lab tours is limited, please register with the appropriate ticket type, if you are interested in attending a tour.
2. All spaces subject to confirmation.
3. Please pass on details of the event to any interested party.
Need more information: Matt Brown, Inseto +44 1264 334505 / email@example.com
|08:30||Registration, Networking, Tea & Coffee|
|09:25||Session One: Surface Preparation
- Substrate selection & mask design
- Novel resins for classic & e-Beam lithography
- Recent developments in coating technology & launch of the LabCluster
|11:00||Session Two: Exposure
- Mask Aligner: Tips and innovative techniques to improve resolution (Fresnel Zone Plate)
- Improving proximity resolution using diffracting elements
- Updated results about LED Lamp House on manual & automatic mask aligner
|12:30 - 13:30||Lunch & Networking|
|13:30 am||Session Three: Imprint / Applications
- Comparative presentation of imprint material & their application & solution to improve life time & COO of stamp
- Imprint of monolithic lenses
- Application case study: Swansea University
|15:00||RAL Lab Tours|
The content is subject to change.