Tackle the challenges of today with SUSS MicroTec. Boundless mobility, modern medicine, communication in the Internet of Things – all this would not be conceivable without powerful chips. The technically sophisticated manufacturing of these chips takes place in several complex processing steps (microstructuring), for which chip manufacturers require special machinery. SUSS MicroTec develops and builds this special machinery.
SUSS MicroTec is dedicated to the high-precision reproduction of these microstructures. With seventy years of industrial experience, strong scientific curiosity and high quality standards, we drive forward products and processes. In addition to in-house application laboratories, SUSS MicroTec also works in cooperation with leading research institutes. This link with research and science is an important innovation driver at SUSS MicroTec.
An innovative and exciting professional environment awaits you.
Semiconductor Lithography Coating Equipment
- Manage all technical aspects of the order from specification, quote generation, order acceptance, product delivery and final acceptance
- Assist sales in presenting detailed product information to customers and provide supporting sales and marketing materials as needed
- Review and respond to customer capital equipment purchase proposals and specifications
- Develop customer machine configurations to provide quotations based upon customers’ needs and application
- Provide technical liaison between engineering, manufacturing, sales and the customer
- Monitor fabrication and installation activities to ensure products and systems conform to engineering design and customer specifications and delivery takes place on time
Ideal candidate will have
- A Bachelor degree in Engineering or Science and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ Years' experience in semiconductor industry process and/or technical support of capital equipment. Photo Lithography experience strongly preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to excel in a fast paced environment while working on multiple projects
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Position requires up to 50% travel with a focus in the USA and will include limited international travel (mainly Germany)