Innovative products for renowned customers in a future-oriented, international market — this is what SUSS MicroTec stands for. The SUSS Group, headquartered in Garching near Munich, Germany, develops and manufactures process solutions for microstructuring applications in the semiconductor industry and related markets — a field in which SUSS MicroTec has more than seventy years of experience. Our portfolio covers a comprehensive range of products and solutions for backend lithography, wafer bonding and photomask processing, complemented by micro-optical components.
SUSS MicroTec’s facility in Eindhoven accommodates its recently acquired inkjet printing technology, PiXDRO. The Eindhoven team is developing industrial inkjet processes and applications for a variety of industries.
Inkjet printing is a non-contact additive manufacturing technology applying functional materials for a variety of applications. Its precise drop placement and accurate drop volumes make functional inkjet printing suited to printed electronics, displays, OLED, sensors, PCBs, semiconductor assembly, chemical machining, photovoltaics, life science and optics.
Software Engineer (f/m/d)
Where: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
As a software engineer, are you ready to broaden and deepen your work and do you want more involvement in the end product? Then you may be the person we are looking for.
- Work together in (multidisciplinary) teams, be a source of information for (non-)software colleagues from initiation to release of a project
- Actively contribute in the specification, design, development, implementation, debugging, maintenance and support of our existing and next generation products
- Make continuous improvements and add new functionality to released software components
- Work together with your software colleagues to keep the quality of the software (platforms) at a high level
- Follow and anticipate to new technical developments
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Sciences
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in an industrial environment (machine development)
- You have proven experience with programming in C#, .NET, Windows Forms and WPF (no embedded or web-based development)
- You have an excellent knowledge of design methodologies (OOA / UML), coding standards, unit testing and code reviews
- You have strong communication skills and work well within (multidisciplinary) teams
- We owe our strong role in the global market to our employees — every individual. We work in flat hierarchies with short decision-making paths, which gives our employees the opportunity to get involved and develop further. We look forward to seeing people who enjoy growing with us and making our products better every day.
- SUSS MicroTec offers a contract for fixed term aiming for an indefinite contract in excellent primary and secondary employment conditions under Collective Agreement Metalektro.
- Our software team is small, but close-knit and does not shy away from technical discussions in the workplace. The willingness to help each other is great, and we work with an attitude of “don't look at the problems, but look for the (best) solutions”.
Interested in applying?
- For detailed information on the scope of the job please contact Mr. Bas Stienen, Team Leader Controls (firstname.lastname@example.org / +31 (0) 6 55473081)
- For applying send your motivation letter and resume to Ms. Ellis Post (HR): email@example.com
We kindly ask personnel and recruiting agencies or headhunters to refrain from contacting us.