Innovative products for renowned customers in a future-oriented, international market — this is what SUSS MicroTec stands for. The SUSS Group, headquartered in Garching near Munich, Germany, develops and manufactures process solutions for microstructuring applications in the semiconductor industry and related markets — a field in which SUSS MicroTec has more than seventy years of experience. Our portfolio covers a comprehensive range of products and solutions for backend lithography, wafer bonding and photomask processing, complemented by micro-optical components.
SUSS MicroTec’s facility in Eindhoven accommodates its recently acquired inkjet printing technology, PiXDRO. The Eindhoven team is developing industrial inkjet processes and applications for a variety of industries.
Inkjet printing is a non-contact additive manufacturing technology applying functional materials for a variety of applications. Its precise drop placement and accurate drop volumes make functional inkjet printing suited to printed electronics, displays, OLED, sensors, PCBs, semiconductor assembly, chemical machining, photovoltaics, life science and optics.
System Engineer (f/m/d)
Where: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
As a system engineer, are you ready to broaden and deepen your work and do you want more involvement in the end product? Then you may be the person we are looking for.
- Develop functional system specifications based on market and process requirements.
- Verify designs and define improvements.
- Support on the installation, start-up and 3rd line service of complex systems and troubleshooting issues at customer sites.
- Participate in transferring new developments to the service organization (world-wide).
- Responsible for the development and implementation of tools and modules.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in an engineering discipline.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in an industrial environment (machine development).
- You are knowledgeable on design methods and simulations of high-tech equipment.
- You are knowledgeable in multiple disciplines (electronics, software, mechanics, optics and physics).
- You are willing to travel when needed for installation, start-up or 3rd line service.
- You have strong communication skills and work well within (multidisciplinary) teams.
- We owe our strong role in the global market to our employees — every individual. We work in flat hierarchies with short decision-making paths, which gives our employees the opportunity to get involved and develop further. We look forward to seeing people who enjoy growing with us and making our products better every day.
- SUSS MicroTec offers a contract for fixed term aiming for an indefinite contract in excellent primary and secondary employment conditions under Collective Agreement Metalektro.
- Our system team is small, but close-knit and does not shy away from technical discussions in the workplace. The willingness to help each other is great, and we work with an attitude of “don't look at the problems, but look for the (best) solutions”.
Interested in applying?
- For detailed information on the scope of the job please contact Mr. Erik Kamp at +31 (0) 625707667
- For applying send your motivation letter and resume to Ms. Ellis Post (HR): firstname.lastname@example.org
We kindly ask personnel and recruiting agencies or headhunters to refrain from contacting us.