Innovative products for renowned customers in a future-oriented, international market — this is what SUSS MicroTec stands for. The SUSS Group, headquartered in Garching near Munich, Germany, develops and manufactures process solutions for microstructuring applications in the semiconductor industry and related markets — a field in which SUSS MicroTec has more than seventy years of experience. Our portfolio covers a comprehensive range of products and solutions for backend lithography, wafer bonding and photomask processing, complemented by micro-optical components.
SUSS MicroTec’s facility in Eindhoven accommodates its recently acquired inkjet printing technology, PiXDRO. The Eindhoven team is developing industrial inkjet processes and applications for a variety of industries.
Inkjet printing is a non-contact additive manufacturing technology applying functional materials for a variety of applications. Its precise drop placement and accurate drop volumes make functional inkjet printing suited to printed electronics, displays, OLED, sensors, PCBs, semiconductor assembly, chemical machining, photovoltaics, life science and optics.
Technical Sales Support Manager (f/m/d)
Where: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
For our subsidiary in Eindhoven, SUSS MicroTec Netherlands B.V., we are looking for a Technical Sales Support Manager (f/m/d) as soon as possible.
- Tender- / quotation preparation and follow-up until successful completion of the contract
- Support quoting process for local offices
- Respond to customer inquiries and ensure SUSS understands customer’s requirements
- Support and participate in customer visits
- Manage agents and agent network
- Align and execute marketing strategy with SUSS global marketing and product management
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent experience with great affinity to sales
- 10+ years progressive experience within the microstructure semiconductor industry or equivalent
- More than 5 years of successful management level background at a minimum of sales management level plus three years of direct design experience and two more years supervising the same
- Customer & service oriented
- Languages: Dutch, English, German (preference)
- We owe our strong role in the global market to our employees — every individual. We work in flat hierarchies with short decision-making paths, which gives our employees the opportunity to get involved and develop further. We look forward to seeing people who enjoy growing with us and making our products better every day.
- SUSS MicroTec offers a contract for fixed term aiming for an indefinite contract in excellent primary and secondary employment conditions under Collective Agreement Metalektro.
Interested in applying?
- For detailed information on the scope of the job please contact Mr. Johan Verheijen, Managing Director (email@example.com / +31 (0) 6 5109 1399)
- For applying send your motivation letter and resume to Ms. Ellis Post (HR): firstname.lastname@example.org
We kindly ask personnel and recruiting agencies or headhunters to refrain from contacting us.