Advanced research inkjet printer
SUSS LP50 inkjet printer with PiXDRO technology is designed for research and development of inkjet processes and applications.
The SUSS LP50 is a desktop R&D inkjet printer for functional printing applications. It is designed for research and development of inkjet processes and applications, as well as evaluation and development of inkjet materials.
The SUSS LP50 platform is an open, accurate, flexible and easy-to-use system that will allow you to work at the cutting edge of inkjet printing technology. It is designed for a wide range of applications such as semiconductor packaging, PCBs, printed electronics, photovoltaics, displays and biomedical.
- High accuracy motion systems
- Fast and accurate exchange of printheads and inks
- Open architecture enables user-defined and application-specific functionalities
- Automated printhead maintenance (capping, purging, spitting, wiping)
- Easy transfer of process recipes to PiXDRO production printers
Main features and options
- Advanced Drop Analysis (ADA) for best ink jetting performance
- Automatic Print Optimization (APO) for best application results
- Substrate chuck cooling
- Dual printhead configuration
- Ink tank heating
- UV LED pinning
- Customized substrate holders
- Glovebox integration for inert environment
- JS20 printhead storage station
- Printer table with storage cabinet and monitor/keyboard swing arm
- Recirculating ink supply for nanoparticle inks
- Advanced Gerber File Rasterizer