SUSS Training Center
After purchasing your equipment manufactured by SUSS MicroTec, we will support you by providing training for your team that will result in optimal and trouble-free functionality of your SUSS equipment. In our renovated and expanded Training Centers, we provide comprehensive theoretical and practical knowledge to our customers. SUSS MicroTec employees and service technicians are also regularly trained in the Training Centers.
We provide practical, hands-on training on our training machines, in addition to theoretical explanations with the help of modern equipment. Our experts will respond to individual questions and take the time to go into topics in detail. Training topics are customized to the specific needs of the respective trainees. Working in very small group sizes allows for an excellent and intensive learning experience.
Our customers can now benefit from an extended training portfolio, including virtual and virtual assisted training.
Virtual Assisted Presence Trainings
Presence training at each of the SUSS facilities or at customer's premise
Virtually assisted training means that, with the support of cameras, portions of the training will be broadcast to the classroom. With this method, the trainee can follow the full course content in all detail. This procedure applies in case the required distance can't be maintained.
- Small learning groups with up to 2 participants
- Training duration of 3-5 days
- Extensive training material will be provided
- Catering during the training included
Live broadcast from the SUSS facility to the customer site via digital communication and collaboration platforms
The virtual training is a live broadcast from the SUSS facility to the customer site via digital communication and collaboration platforms using various static and mobile cameras. The trainee can actively participate from where he is located, communicating via monitor and microphone. By using the cameras, the customer can be trained on the machine even if he/she is not on site. The participant can connect via weblink without the need for any additional software.
- Cost savings
- No travel time or cost
- No tool downtime
- Possibility of train groups, depending on the training content
Please note that in some cases, training cannot be executed in virtual form.
As a service engineer, technician or operator, you know what it takes to keep a machine running smoothly and efficiently. Our courses cover all the machine subsystems involved in preventive maintenance and troubleshooting. During each seminar, you will participate in an interactive learning experience that will let you apply the concepts you learn to the equipment you will be responsible for maintaining. We offer various training levels to meet your exact needs.
- Conducted in a hands-on manner, this course covers the machine overview including subsystems
- All major components in the system will be discussed
- Upon completion of the course, the trainees should have fundamental skills and knowledge
- Required to safely operate the tool/equipment
- Conducted in a hands-on manner, this course covers the basic machine and its sub-systems
- Involved in preventive maintenance and comprehensive troubleshooting
- All major components in the system will be discussed more in detail
- The trainees should be familiar with the operation of the machine
- Upon completion of the course, the trainees should have a good understanding of the system and how it works, as well as basic knowledge of the machine’s technical specifications. They should be able to perform routine/preventive/scheduled maintenance procedures as well as minor repairs.
- A hands-on setting, this course covers each of the machine sub-systems
- Upon completion of the course, the trainees should have an advanced understanding of complex tasks that are non-routine and require a high level of background knowledge and independent judgment.
- They should be able to perform detailed and complex removal and replacement procedures, including non-consumables
- Upon request. Please contact us for further details.
Technical Trainer Team
Benedikt Stiegel has started working as technical trainer with a main focus on manual aligners at the beginning of 2022. Benedikt took his exam as mechatronics engineer in 2018 after 3 years of apprenticeship at SUSS MicroTec. Afterwards, he joined the production team working with manual aligners in the assembly. In 2020, he was graduated Bachelor Professional Of Mechatronics. Following his graduation, he was responsible for training the new team at coater and developer tools at the new SUSS MicroTec facility in Taiwan.
Fırat Rathgeb first completed an apprenticeship as a mechatronics (electromechanical) engineer at Siemens AG. He then deepened his knowledge and passed the examination to become a state-certified machine technician.
He is a certified Six Sigma Black Belt and joined SUSS MicroTec as a trainer in 2015. Since June 2019, Fırat Rathgeb is Team Leader at the Technical Training Center Sternenfels.
Markus Kersten completed an apprenticeship as industrial electronics technician and then studied microsystems technology at the University of Applied Sciences, Berlin. He then worked for B.L.E. Laboratory Equipment GmbH and Carl Zeiss SMT AG.
He has been with SUSS MicroTec since 2004. Here he worked for several years as a product specialist and application engineer for coating systems. He has been a technical trainer since 2011.
If you are interested in a training course, please contact us.
We will get back to you, to discuss training content and schedule, arrange an individual appointment and support you with your travel arrangements. Whatever your (training) needs are, our team is happy to assist you.
☎ Susanne Mölter, Garching | +49 89 32007-318
☎ Saskia Mendler, Sternenfels | +49 7045 41-929