SÜSS MicroTec SE: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
Universal-Investment-Gesellschaft mbH, Frankfurt Main, Germany informed us on December 16, 2021 pursuant to Art. 43(1) WpHG thereby making reference to the exceedance of the threshold of 10% or a higher threshold from November 24, 2021 , as follows:
- The investment is used to realize trading profits.
- The reporting person does not intend to obtain further voting rights by acquisition or any other way.
- The reporting person does not intend to influence the composition of the issuers' administration, management or supervisory board.
- The reporting person does not intend to change the capital structure of the company, especially with regards to the ratio of internal/outside financing and the dividend policy.
- Concerning the source of funds, the capital is financed by 100% through borrowed funds with which the reporting person needs to finance the acquisition of the voting rights.
Publication date: Thursday, December 16, 2021, 12:57:57 PM